English Summer School Head Teacher
Are you an English teacher or an English native speaker who is looking for the most fun summer job in Kosovo?
Are you interested to gain experience in Teaching English and working with children aged 5 to 17 years old?
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic people who want to make our English Summer School and Camp more fun.
Join us NOW for Anglia Summer School Kosovo starting from 24th of June to 26th of August 2022!
Summer School location: Finnish School of Kosovo, Prishtina
Tasks and responsibilities
- Provides leadership for the summer school programs.
- Is responsible for the planning, organization, implementation and evaluation of all summer school program.
- Develops innovative, creative, and fun programming with clear goals that are adaptable and adjustable based on needs of children each week.
- Collaborates with summer camp lead teachers to plan, develop, facilitate, and lead a variety of activities and games for a specific age group each week.
- Executes summer camp programs and activities.
- Coordinates the planning and implementation of the curriculum.
- Assists the summer school Teachers-in-Charge with parent concerns or complaints as needed.
- Establishes a good rapport with parents of the campers to ensure the mission of camp is fulfilled.
- Supervises the safety and welfare of the students participating in the programs.
- Contacting and liaising with parents
- Leads daily staff meetings after each day of the summer school
What we require:
– Native or close to native English proficiency
– Work experience with children
– Hard working and dedicated
– Passion, energy and enthusiasm
– Work experience in camps is an asset
What we provide:
– A multi cultural environment and opportunity for career development
– Financial remuneration of 150€ net/per week
– Opportunity to travel across Kosovo
To apply please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.