Summer School Instructor Internship
Are you a student or just graduated? Do you like outdoor activities, sports and speak good English?
Are you interested to work and gain experience in the most diverse and fun summer school/camp with kids from 4 to 17 years old?
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic people who want to make our English Summer Schools and Camps more fun.
Tasks and responsibilities
o Attend the Summer School Staff Training/Meetings before the summer school
o Assist a group of approximately 9-15 pupils at one of the English levels together with another teacher
o Following & implementing the daily agenda and suggesting adjustments where necessary
o Suggesting new activities/games
o Assisting in all the afternoon activities
o Attending daily staff meetings after each day of the summer school
What we require:
– Fluent in English
– Hard working and dedicated
– Strong interest in working with children
– Passion, energy and enthusiasm
– Work experience in camps is an asset
What we provide:
– A multi cultural environment and opportunity for career development
– Training in Anglia Methodology
– Opportunity for full time employment as an English Teacher at Anglia Academy Kosovo
– Food and transport to/from summer school/camp locations
Summer School dates (day programme 9.00-15.30)
Summer School Location: Shkolla Finlandeze e Kosoves
Summer Camp location: Badovc
To apply please send your CV and your 3 most preferred options/weeks for the internship from the list above at email@example.com with the subject “Applying for the Teaching Assistant position”.
For more information regarding the summer school please click here.