Summer School Internship
Would you like to gain work experience in a fun way this summer? Are you into sports, outdoor activities, arts or you love working with kids?
We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and energetic people who want to make our English Summer Schools and Camps more fun.
This position is open for: High School graduates, students, or University Graduates
Tasks and responsibilities
o Attend the Summer School Staff Training/Meetings before the summer school
o Co-lead a group of approximately 10-17 pupils at one of the group ages
o Lead/guide specific activities
o Follow & implement the daily agenda and suggesting adjustments where necessary
o Provide positive guidance and responsive caregiving, tending to children when they express need.
o Create and maintain a tidy, pleasant, inviting atmosphere in which children feel comfortable and secure
o Attend daily staff meetings after each day of the summer school
What we require:
– Fluent in English
– Passion/Interest in sports/outdoor activities, arts
– Strong interest in working with children
– Passion, energy and enthusiasm
What we provide:
– A multi cultural environment and opportunity for career development
– Training in Anglia Methodology
– Opportunity for full time employment as English Teacher at Anglia Academy Kosovo
– Internship Certificate
– Breakfast, lunch
– Transport to/from summer school location
Summer School dates (You will be appointed in one of the weeks of the summer school as below)
Summer School Location: Shkolla Finlandeze e Kosoves
The internship lasts 5 days from 9.00 to 15.30 and it is NOT PAID!
For more information regarding the summer school please click here.